Low Maintenance Indoor Plant Care
Want to take care of your plants yourself. Find some indoor plant care tips below:
- Little flies damage plants. Do not tip sugar drinks into the pot as this becomes a breeding ground for flies.
- Trough planters act as a natural screen, reducing noise and acting as barriers.
- Believe it or not one of the most common reasons for plant death is overwatering. If you don’t have green fingers, leave it to the experts.
- You wouldn’t leave a pet without food and care. Plants also need care when you’re not around.
- Peat free compost is ideal for interior plants. Contact us for ideal solutions.
- Variegated plants, plants with light edges or flecks need more light. Keep them near a window.
- Plants take long to acclimatize. Try not to change their location frequently.
- Plants reduce stress.
- Lack of space. New solutions offer green solutions that do not take any space such as green walls.
- Pruning your plants is essential.